BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Chat


Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Rules: No Cursing, No Advertising Without MY Permission,AND NO ARGUING!! What Happens If You Break The Rules: 1st Kick 2nd Ignored for 3 hours And 3rd Banned 4 ever Have Fun Chatting!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Halloween Backgrounds!


Halloween Backgrounds
October 13th, 2009 Hey everyone! Coming up this week is the release of our new Halloween backgrounds. See Fantage in a whole new light, or more accurately, under the moonlight. It’s dark out and ghosts, vampires, mummies and other scary creatures have come out to play. Don’t be afraid though, you’ll have a fun and safe time here at Fantage! Our first set of Halloween costumes comes out this week as well.
Have fun and enjoy the upcoming events!

0 comments:

Flag Counter

free counters

PLEASE DON'T ASK ME WHY I HAVE THESE PICTURES HERE I HAVE A HORRIBLE LIFE THAT IS WHY

Sigh..

Sigh..

I dislike my life....

I dislike my life....

sigh

My Best Friends (If I Left Someone Out I'm Sorry)