BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Chat


Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Rules: No Cursing, No Advertising Without MY Permission,AND NO ARGUING!! What Happens If You Break The Rules: 1st Kick 2nd Ignored for 3 hours And 3rd Banned 4 ever Have Fun Chatting!

Thursday, November 5, 2009

New IDFone Goodies!

Hello Fantagians! Static here reporting that we will be receiving our monthly shipment in of NEW stickers, wallpapers, and other IDFone accessories tomorrow, November 5th! That means more cool stuff will be available to make your IDFone truly unique. Let’s check out a few of the new options!

A sampling of the new sticker sets….isn’t everything better in a group?

Some snazzy sticker pages, wallpapers, and IDFone skins!

Be sure to take the time to sit back, relax, and enjoy our new Fall backgrounds!

0 comments:

Flag Counter

free counters

PLEASE DON'T ASK ME WHY I HAVE THESE PICTURES HERE I HAVE A HORRIBLE LIFE THAT IS WHY

Sigh..

Sigh..

I dislike my life....

I dislike my life....

sigh

My Best Friends (If I Left Someone Out I'm Sorry)