BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Chat


Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Rules: No Cursing, No Advertising Without MY Permission,AND NO ARGUING!! What Happens If You Break The Rules: 1st Kick 2nd Ignored for 3 hours And 3rd Banned 4 ever Have Fun Chatting!

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

New!Contest Voting!

Hey everyone, we have great news! We will be introducing another new feature for our Comet contests. Users will now be able to browse the submission gallery and vote for which entry they like the best. Also, players will be able to comment on other people’s entries. We’ll show you a quick preview of the galleries, and when its ready we’ll have a full tutorial on how to browse and vote.
Gallery Browsing
Rate submissions 1 to 5 stars, and comment on their work.
We have updated our new safe chat. Check it out too!


POSTED BY THE FANTAGE BLOG!




0 comments:

Flag Counter

free counters

PLEASE DON'T ASK ME WHY I HAVE THESE PICTURES HERE I HAVE A HORRIBLE LIFE THAT IS WHY

Sigh..

Sigh..

I dislike my life....

I dislike my life....

sigh

My Best Friends (If I Left Someone Out I'm Sorry)