BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Chat


Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Rules: No Cursing, No Advertising Without MY Permission,AND NO ARGUING!! What Happens If You Break The Rules: 1st Kick 2nd Ignored for 3 hours And 3rd Banned 4 ever Have Fun Chatting!

Saturday, October 3, 2009

New Mission















Oh My Gosh!!

What has become of Fantage?

Who is responsible for this?!?!?!

Dr.Finkelstein is the one responsible!!!

Will you be brave enough to stop his evil plans?

If you succeed you win this cool medal!!

GOOD LUCK FANTAGIANS!

0 comments:

Flag Counter

free counters

PLEASE DON'T ASK ME WHY I HAVE THESE PICTURES HERE I HAVE A HORRIBLE LIFE THAT IS WHY

Sigh..

Sigh..

I dislike my life....

I dislike my life....

sigh

My Best Friends (If I Left Someone Out I'm Sorry)